Finally, the CommerceNext community can meet In Real Life again! CommerceNext is excited to return with our in-person summit on September 28-29, 2021, at the New York Hilton Midtown. It’s been nearly two years since our community has come together in person so you can be sure our agenda, our speakers and our attendees will all be joyous and amazing.
While we’re working with our Advisory Board on the agenda, here are a few things you can expect from CommerceNext IRL:
- 80+ Speakers from leading retailers, DTC brands and innovative tech companies. Last summit’s speakers included executives from Glossier, Purple, Macy's, Rent the Runway, Walmart, Bonobos, Casper and many more.
- 600+ Attendees with 2:1 ratio of retailers to sponsors for meaningful peer-to-peer networking and curated conversations.
- 42 Sessions, focused on marketing, including 11 keynotes, 24 breakout sessions on "how to" marketing tactics and 1 award show honoring industry leaders. Check out the keynote session videos from the 2019 conference to get a sense of what’s in store!
- NEW — Programming dedicated to cross-border and international ecommerce in partnership with Global Ecommerce Leaders Forum (GELF).
- A complete avoidance of the phrase “you’re on mute” :-)