Today, we enjoy the benefits of having an amazing team of remote workers that run the majority of the operations of the company while we focus on growth projects and building strong relationships with other entrepreneurs in our industry. You can do exactly the same.
What will you learn?
By the end of reading this guide, you will have the knowledge to confidently hire and integrate your first remote worker into your team, effectively freeing up your time for further growth or relaxation.
• Identify the first task to hire for
• Submit a Worker Request with FreeeUp
• Meet and interview a worker
• Hire a worker and get them started
• Set clear expectations upfront
• Create a schedule for meetings and check-ins