Every successful brand has been able to succeed at one key component of their business: retaining the customer for a very long time, if not for life.
Adding a subscription or membership component to a brand deepens that brand connection, increases loyalty, and increases lifetime value.
It could even be predicted that all successful brands in the future have some subscription product or component to the business.
In this virtual event, we explore the future of subscriptions, both from a subscription product / box standpoint, and how to launch a new subscription product or membership component to the business, or simply just use subscription as a checkout option, with that oh so popular "subscribe and save" option.
To check out the entire virtual summit, go here. Or follow along below to get the sessions and some brief recaps.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors:
Privy - You need better pop ups, better segments, and a better email collection strategy. That is what Privy is for.
Gorgias - The customer service helpdesk for Ecommerce.
Omnisend - Omnichannel marketing automation. Email. SMS. Messenger. WhatsApp. And Push Notifications.
Make sure to check out our newly launched EcommerceTech Podcast, featuring information on the best of the best tools for ecommerce marketing as well as book your forever free consultation with Derric Haynie, Chief Ecommerce Technologist, Ecommercetech.io, to learn about all the tools available for your ecommerce store and which ones will work best for you.
Here's the session list:
- The Most Valuable Customer Everyone Forgets - Val Geisler, CEO, Fix My Churn
- The Ecommerce Conversion Masterclass - Ryan Pinkham, Director of Marketing, Privy
- Why a Good Customer Portal Can Improve Retention - Elaine Sloboda,Partner Manager, ReCharge
- 10 Mindset Shifts to Scale Ad to $10k/Day - Nehal Kazim, CEO, Ad Pros
- Selling with Conversational Commerce: The Unfair Advantage for your DTC Brand - Philippe Roireau, Head of Partnerships and Events, Gorgias
- Website Teardowns LIVE with Kurt Elster - Kurt Elster, Senior Ecommerce Consultant, Ethercycle
- How to Use Omnichannel Marketing to Drive Customer Retention - Greg Zakowicz, Marketing Strategist & Content Team Lead, Omnisend