Incrementality Insights: Find Growth with Your CRM Data
The holiday season can bring more questions than answers regarding your new and existing customers: Are Black Friday shoppers worth retargeting later in the year? Should my CAC decrease during Q4? Customer reporting tools can help DTC brands understand their customer file, and identify where DTC marketers should spend their money.
As the importance of 1st party audience data is increasing in today’s privacy centric world, it is essential that DTC brands learn to maximize its value. In this Measured Incrementality Insights sessions we are surfacing the different strategies and tactics that DTC marketers are using to bolster their campaigns. Our expert panel will explore several topics including:
- How to uncover new opportunities for growth from your house file.
- How to decide which customers are worth retargeting.
- How marketers use CRM and CDPs (and how they’re different).
- Several examples of how brands are using customer reporting today.
- How to align your total media budget to achieve customer acquisition targets under different financial margin/growth scenarios.