Multicart is a mobile-first, super slick and easy to set up checkout tool for selling more products quickly from social media, email and SMS, and even from your product packaging! They decrease the friction of purchasing by sending you straight to your custom checkout page with all the products in cart that you are seeing on social media (or SMS or whatever the channel).
Here’s how it works:
- You download their Chrome extension
- add a product, or multiple products (let’s imagine all the clothes and jewelry from a photo shoot you just did) from your site to your Multicart checkout
- add a video, reviews, and your own custom branding as you see fit
- then share the link, either in your Instagram or Tik Tok story, your Instagram bio, in an SMS, or even as a QR code which you could permanently add to your packaging.
- Then you wait for customers to click the link and go through the checkout process.
You should see this working like a charm, with significant conversion rate boosts (over sending them to your website).
You can add reviews, brand to your liking, embed YouTube videos, A/B split test, and even set commission rates and unique links for influencers in your network.
Plus, if the user doesn’t want to buy now, they can save the offer for later, and you can follow up with them to re-engage and get purchases at a later time.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.