Stop wasting money on paid social if your landing experience isn’t tailored for social traffic. Landing traffic on product pages results in high bounce rates, doubling acquisition costs. Landing pages take too long to create. Create compelling advertising campaign microsites that cut CAC & drive new revenue - all in < 5 min. Super-fast and easy to use, simply select your social ad and a product / category and we generate a complete campaign microsite for you.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
- PDPs are great for the 1% of people ready to buy the focus product in your ad. But what about the other 99%? What happens if you have multiple products in your social ad? Simplicity solves all this.
- PLPs force scrolling to find the focus product(s). Simplicity solves this.
Vs Landing Pages:
- Landing pages take time - hours if not days. They have to be maintained and updated. Let’s face it, people only create landing pages if they are generic enough to handle lots of traffic because they are a pain. Simplicity solves this.
- Cut bounce rates by up to 30%
- Cut customer acquisition costs (CAC) by 50%
- 50% lift in ROAS over PDP from paid social
- 49% lift in ROAS over gift guide / landing page
- Initial set-up takes 1-2 hours (install app, connect Meta, microsite location, branding)
- Each microsite takes <5 min
- Typically managed by ecommerce team or performance marketing agency
Minimum monthly spend on paid social - $5,000/month. Why? Since Simplicity is maximizing the revenue generated from paid social, a brand needs to be investing enough in paid social to give Simplicity traffic to convert.