Things are changing quickly...
And no, this isn't another Coronavirus marketing guide, you can find those some place else. We're talking about the long-term sustainable changes and trends that will impact all of Ecommerce and all marketing teams regardless of any tragedies.
To check out the entire virtual summit, go here. Or follow along below to get the sessions and some brief recaps.
Here's the session list:
- How Live Chat Can Increase Revenue by 13% - Derric Haynie, Chief Technologist, EcommerceTech
- The Ecommerce Conversion Masterclass - by Ryan Pinkham, Director of Marketing, Privy
- How to Drive $800k (with 25X+ ROAS) By Combining Facebook Ads and Messenger Marketing - by Soma Toth, CEO, Recart
- TikTok 101 and e.l.f. Case Study - by Evan Horowitz, CEO, Movers+Shakers
- Turning Customer Service From a Cost Center into a Revenue Generator - by Philippe Roireau, Head of Business Development and Partnerships, Gorgias
- Boost AOV by Showing the Right Products During the Customer Journey - by Xavier Armand, Co-founder, OrderBump
- How to Use Omnichannel Marketing to Drive Customer Retention - by Greg Zakowicz, Marketing Strategist & Content Team Lead, Omnisend
- Website Teardowns LIVE - by Kurt Elster, Podcast Host, The Unofficial Shopify Podcast
- Your Secret Weapon to Provide a Better Customer Experience and Drive Repeat Sales - by Nicholas Wiktorczyk, Co-Founder & CEO, Spently
- Creating an Intentional Post-Purchase Experience - by Adam Gardner, Strategic Partnerships, Route