Gain fresh insight on-
• Offline vs. Online vs. Omnichannel sales strategies
• Experiential retail, pop-ups, events and marketplaces for new brands
• Post-pandemic consumer and buying behaviors
• Physical retail cost/leasing for setting up/build out vs. online
• Retail tech, AR/VR, and the latest shopping apps
This PAVE Coffee Chat Panel Discussion will be moderated by Hemant Chavan, Co-Founder of Brik + Clik.
Meet the Panelists-
• Brandon L. Singer - Chief Executive Officer & Founder @ Mona
• Kate Kyung-ha Lee - Senior Associate Vice President @ CallisonRTKL
• Karen Strack - Senior Vice President, Marketing @ Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
• Anne Mezzenga - Co-Founder @ OmniTalk
• Brian Folmer - Founder & Chief Executive Officer @ FirstLook
• Mark Dilsizian - Founder @ Exteros
About PAVE Coffee Chats:
This casual, fun and educational web-series for students bridges the gap between the classroom and the wonderful world of retail! Curated by educators and hosted by industry leaders, PAVE's Coffee Chats are designed to supplement current course content and bring today's virtual classrooms the same wonder, engagement and excitement felt by students in traditional classes and studios.
While the goal was to create something casual, fun and educational for students, many educators and industry professionals find PAVE's Chats to be a beneficial tool and "continuing education" opportunity.